· Did you than human nose can remember up to 50000 different types of scents .
· Research suggests that Children tend to grow faster in spring season as compared to any other time of the year !
· Food is either cooled or warmed to a suitable temperature in the mouth !
· Hugging releases oxytocin,which helps to heal physical wounds,makes someone trust you more !
· Do you know that your Toe-prints are also unique , just like your finger prints !And imagine even your tongue print is unique!
· Every day the average person loses 60-100 strands of hair.Unless you’re already bald, chances are good that you’re shedding pretty heavily on a daily basis. Your hair loss will vary in accordance with the season, pregnancy, illness, diet and age.
· Women’s hair is about half the diameter of men’s hair. While it might sound strange, it shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise that men’s hair should be coarser than that of women. Hair diameter also varies on average between races, making hair plugs on some men look especially obvious.
· One human hair can support 3.5 ounces. That’s about the weight of two full size candy bars, and with hundreds of thousands of hairs on the human head, makes the tale of Rapunzel much more plausible.
· The fastest growing nail is on the middle finger. And the nail on the middle finger of your dominant hand will grow the fastest of all. Why is not entirely known, but nail growth is related to the length of the finger, with the longest fingers growing nails the fastest and shortest the slowest.